So back to my point, this year I'm going to bake more, cook more, knit more, sew more, and TRY some new things with my children by doing TRY-IT TUESDAYS.
So we started last Tuesday. I made homemade chili and found a recipe in a book called Family Feasts for $75 a week. We made cheesy garlic biscuits. They were so yummy!!! I made two batches. The kids just had cheese and my husband and I had the cheese & garlic.

Amanda's Buttery Garlic- Cheese Biscuits
2 C. all-purpose flour
2 T. sugar
1 T. baking powder
1 Teas. salt
1 C. milk
1/4 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
3 T. melted butter
3 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease muffin tin.
- In a large bowl , mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add milk and cheese; stir just until combined. Divide batter among 12 muffin cups.
- Mix melted butter and garlic; drizzle over biscuits. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve hot!
I'll be posting what we've decided to do here on our TRY-IT TUESDAYS. Who knows? Next week it could be a craft, gardening, etc. I don't have it all planned out yet. Please reply if you're going to join me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment