Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh how hard it is to do what God wants and what we know we should do! Here I am up way past a decent hour when I know I should be getting rest for the full day ahead of me. But, "this is my quiet time", my "me time". As I write this I understand that sometimes "Me" has to sacrifice for "them". Okay, actually most of the time. If I don't go to bed at a decent hour then I know what a chain reaction this will set off. I will miss my time with God in the morning, the kids will probably have a cold breakfast, I will probably sleep in causing the day to be shortened trying to get "everything" done and let's not forget what a great mood I'll be in!

I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to 1 Homeschool Mommy!

This is a blog I have created to share with other moms and wives. I feel we have a sisterhood in Christ that we should be embracing and uplifting eachother and to help those other women who need strength, words of wisdom and to know that they aren't going at it alone.

I want to be encouraging and hope you will share your encouragement with others!

Here you'll find the joys and frustrations of our days as I attempt to train and instruct my children in the way that they should go and to be a good servant and share His blessings.