Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy as a Bee and FLYING

Wow! It has been awhile since I've been to my blog. So sorry. Every year the month of May seems to be so busy! From weddings to sports, end of year banquets and the last stretch of school. I found that been so busy really takes away from the important things like family conversations at the dinner table, movie nights in the living room, being rested enough to go play outside with the kids and so much more! I have made a very special effort to bless myself by taking good care of myself so in turn I can bless my home and my family. I recently stumbled across the FlyLady! This is the most helpful,encouraging web site I have found. The FlyLady teaches you that it's okay to Love Yourself, hence the acronym FLY (Finally Loving Yourself). Don't be mistaken, this is not a self-centered, self-pleasing, me me me attitude. Rather one of helping yourself to help others. After all isn't that what we women do whether we have children or just a spouse? I hope you take time to visit this site, you will be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. You have the most beautiful family I have ever seen!

    Thanks for entering the contest for the rug. Good luck on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly! I really am enjoying your site more and more!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to 1 Homeschool Mommy!

This is a blog I have created to share with other moms and wives. I feel we have a sisterhood in Christ that we should be embracing and uplifting eachother and to help those other women who need strength, words of wisdom and to know that they aren't going at it alone.

I want to be encouraging and hope you will share your encouragement with others!

Here you'll find the joys and frustrations of our days as I attempt to train and instruct my children in the way that they should go and to be a good servant and share His blessings.