Monday, April 27, 2009

YOU Have Been Chosen


"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young." (Isaiah 40:11)

What a positive , encouraging word the Lord has given us mothers. He again and again gives us promise that He will be there for us in every situation. All mothers face challenges, struggles and frustrations at some point, whether it be bad behavior with the children or your own unwillingly attitude. Howver, never forget, He has chosen YOU to be your children's' mother. Remember this and let go of the feelings and thoughts of inadequacy and incompetence. God has chosen YOU and He knows what He's doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to 1 Homeschool Mommy!

This is a blog I have created to share with other moms and wives. I feel we have a sisterhood in Christ that we should be embracing and uplifting eachother and to help those other women who need strength, words of wisdom and to know that they aren't going at it alone.

I want to be encouraging and hope you will share your encouragement with others!

Here you'll find the joys and frustrations of our days as I attempt to train and instruct my children in the way that they should go and to be a good servant and share His blessings.